Learning and Developing New Skills
If you would like to learn new skills, develop existing skills or just learn something new, there are opportunities available in Birmingham.
Birmingham Adult Education Service provides
adult learning opportunities to residents of Birmingham through a
number of different centres across the whole of the city.
We offer a range of courses and qualifications to meet individuals'
needs and we use qualified, experienced tutors. You may wish to
learn a language, do something creative or develop the skills you
need for work. If you wish to find out more, click here for more
Birmingham Adult Education Service - (Opens in a
Alternatively, for information on courses,
venues and fees call our Information Line on 0121 303 4318
or e-mail: email@example.com
bcda Learning & Development Service
bcda Learning and Development Service are committed to the support
and development of Birmingham's adult social care workforce.
Our range of tailored services include:
• The development and delivery of high quality training
• Qualifications Credit Framework Awards
• Leadership and management short courses
• Train the Trainer programmes
• Brokerage service
• Recruitment and retention support
• Apprenticeship advice and guidance
• Support with funding applications and processing
• Networking opportunities and employer events.
Address: Lifford House, Fordhouse Lane, Stirchley, Birmingham
Phone: 0121 303 0990
Fax: 0121 675 2890
Web: www.learningpool.com/bcda (Opens in new
Birmingham Adult Education Service is one of the largest providers of Adult Learning opportunities in the West Midlands.